We are looking for a relentlessly curious problem solver to help support the successful outcome of each project.
As junior designer you would work alongside our design and project manager teams, collaborating on all phases from research, design and estimating through the completion of construction.
Candidates with a record of success in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
-Interior design, architecture or a related field (minimum 2-year associates degree)
-Internship at a design or architecture firm.
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Some knowledge of building systems
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and CAD
Following are some of the tasks the Junior Designer will participate in:
- Site measures and as-built documentation
- Design concept and detail development
- Documentation of projects and specifications
- Product and code research
- Team estimating
- Scheduling and budgeting
- Client and team communication
- Marketing and administrative tasks
Candidates will have to have a car available for work use.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com.
A pre-employment drug test is required, criminal background and professional references will be verified. Arciform LLC is an equal opportunity employer.