Arciform is a design/build company specializing in the restoration and remodel of historic and vintage structures. We are looking for a Lead Painter/Finisher for residential and commercial remodeling projects.
We are looking to add an organized, disciplined, well rounded Lead Painter/Finisher that’s highly skilled in applying paint, stains, clear and other high-end finishes.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of solid, verifiable work history with a licensed contractor. Also, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues, clients and management.
Daily activities will include:
• Act as lead finisher, with complete job responsibility and accountability for production from start to finish.
• Maintain formulas for custom finishes.
• Complete a pre-finishing walkthrough on site.
• Coordinate with project managers to supply job with whatever is needed to speed the construction: personnel, tools, equipment, materials and subcontractors.
• Protect items that will be reused.
• Alert project managers if exceeding estimated timelines.
• Report regularly on the work flow and progress of jobs. Promptly report important items of unusual or exceptional nature of deviations from established standards of operation.
• Create change orders for extra work ordered by the customer.
Please note this position requires reliable transportation.
Arciform is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. As this is a safety-sensitive position, a pre-employment drug test will be required. Any offers of employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. Professional references will also be verified.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing your story—thank you for your interest in the Lead Painter/Finisher position.