Arciform is a design/build company specializing in the restoration and remodel of historic and vintage structures. We are looking for a Site Lead for residential and commercial remodeling projects.
We are looking to add an organized, disciplined, well rounded, highly creative Site Lead/Experienced Carpenter with high standards. If you want to win together with a collaborative, high energy team of professionals who value craftsmanship and excellent design, this is a great job for you.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years' continuous practice in the remodeling industry with at least two of these years as a lead carpenter. Also, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues, clients and management.
Daily activities will include:
• On-site management of the construction job, accountable for the production, from start-up to completion.
• Use job records: plans, specifications, change orders and reports.
• Assign work to helpers and other carpenters on the job; supervise them to be responsible for their performance.
• Inspect and verify deliveries for accuracy in quantity and measurement; identify quality problems and damage prior to signing delivery slip. Pick up materials only under emergency conditions.
• Responsible for customer contact and communication, supervision of subcontractors and employees, managing the job site, scheduling, and safety issues.
Please note this position requires reliable transportation.
Arciform is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. As this is a safety-sensitive position, a pre-employment drug test will be required. Any offers of employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. Professional references will also be verified.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing your story--thank you for your interest in the Site Lead position.