Our Mission is Storytelling
Here at Arciform we believe every person, structure and space has their own story.
By acknowledging what is in the walls, floorboards, joists, moldings, and combining it with our clients’ personalities and visions, we are inspired to write a story all its own. While respecting the past and with a vision for the future, we create common sense solutions and buildable projects.
Build to Last
We are committed to creating beautiful spaces that continue to be part of our history. We design solutions that harmonize aesthetics and temperament with function and utility.
At Arciform we roll up our sleeves to do our part and more, always crossing the finish line together. The result is exceptional work and invaluable relationships.
Share Your Story
As storytellers we believe in speaking up and being heard. We share our stories to learn from each other and encourage our clients and partners to share their experiences so we can all win together.
• Communicate goals and progress
• Work well under pressure
• Have a ﬂexible and open attitude toward new ways of working
• Have a strong work ethic
• Have a professional appearance and demeanor
• Are problem solvers
• Take and follow directions well
• Are deadline and performance driven
• Are enthusiastic about making their co-workers and clients happy
• Are punctual
The Contract Coordinator will
• Gather details and compile data related to production costs for materials, equipment and labor in support of estimates and change orders as requested by the Project Team
• Arrange and purchase supplies for projects
• Help their team members update and follow systems and processes
• Minimum of a 2-year college degree and 3 years of experience with estimating and purchasing in the residential construction industry
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and experienced with various software programs
• Ability to read plans, specs, engineering for estimating and purchasing purposes
• Understanding of residential construction methods with field experience preferred
• Understanding of Estimate and Contract preparation including strong written communication skills
• Must be timely, organized and meet and beat deadlines
Primary Job Duties
• Identify, quantify and record cost factors, such as internal and external production time, materials, and labor expenses
• Schedule and participate in meetings to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
• Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues
• Use computer software to calculate estimates and create reports
• Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
• Research and nurture vendor and subcontractor relationships with regards to quality, timeliness and cost
• Develop project plans for the duration of the project
• Create Construction Letters of Agreement and other costing proposal documents
• Collaborate with Project Managers and Site Leads on purchasing
• Organize estimating and purchasing documents
• Assist team as necessary to get the job done professionally
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Active participation in site walk-throughs, accessing crawlspaces and ability to climb step ladders is part of the job.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m and as needed.
A pre-employment drug test is required; criminal background and professional references will be verified. Arciform is an equal opportunity employer.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter, resume and list of projects that you have recently estimated via email to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing your story—thank you for your interest in the Contract Coordinator position.