We are seeking a Architectural Interior Designer with 2-5 years of experience, to work alongside our Project Manager teams, collaborating on all phases from research, design and estimating through the completion of construction. You are a proven, relentless problem-solver dedicated to the successful outcome of each project.
We are looking for candidates with the following proven strengths, skills and abilities:
• 2-5 years of progressively responsible architecture related experience in all phases of residential projects
• Demonstrated knowledge of building materials, detailing, and construction techniques and building codes
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple, conflicting deadlines
• Ability to work independently, but also strong proclivity for collaboration and teamwork
• Passion for sustainable design and building practices
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and CAD
Following are some of the tasks the Architectural Interior Designer will participate in:
• Site measures
• Design concept and detail development
• Documentation of projects and specifications
• Product and code research
• Team estimating
• Scheduling and budgeting
• Client and team communication
• Marketing and administrative tasks
Successful candidates are passionate about design, and the preservation of historical buildings using sustainable practices and techniques. We are committed to the professional and educational growth and development of our Designers, and are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Candidates must have a car available for work use.
Arciform is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. As this is a safety-sensitive position, a pre-employment drug test will be required. Any offers of employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. Professional references will also be verified.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing your story—thank you for your interest in the Architectural Interior Designer position.